Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the role
Working as part of regional internal audit team and reporting into our Audit Manager, this role will provide technical advice and guidance to deliver set outcomes to the quality and standard required of an international internal audit department.
- Execute assurance (risk and compliance based) and consulting engagements at both regional and local level.
- Perform full audit cycle including risk assessment, internal control assessment, data analytics support, process documentation, scope determination, audit objectives development, fieldwork execution and agreement and follow-up of corrective actions.
- Source data and information in-order to conduct in-depth root cause analysis for identified issues in order to advise on appropriate corrective actions.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders ensuring they understand the potential factors influencing goal achievement.
- Prepare and present formal audit reports for senior management reflecting agreed audit findings and associated corrective actions.
- Advice on process improvements and systems developments for the implementation of best practices
- Provide specialist knowledge and advice to support internal and external stakeholders and achieve business objectives
- Apply diverse but structured tools and processes to assist in the achievement of goals
- Lead cross-function projects and initiatives
- Work effectively both within a team environment and independently, and manage stakeholder expectations efficiently
- At least 2 years audit experience (Internal audit experience preferred)
- Experience in finance, public accounting, information systems, and data analytics, preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification certified as CIA, CPA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Training and support within a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Eligible for FedEx bonus scheme, tuition assistance, travel discounts, employee assistance programs, recognition and award programs*
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
*Permanent employees upon 6 months of service