Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
AM Shift Casual Driver / Dockhand - TNT Darwin ( 4 Hours a day Mon - Fri)
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We currently have a casual position available for a Driver/Dockhand to join our team based at TNT Darwin. The position is for approximately 4 hours per day Monday to Friday for an early morning start.
You will enjoy a variety of work in the day including deliveries as needed, being smalls or pallets, sorting freight, unloading trucks, forklift and warehouse operation.
To be successful for the role you will require a MR license and forklift license.
Hours of work : (Flexibility required)
Monday to Friday from 7:30 – 11:30 (Hours may change from time to time)
Your Specific Tasks:
- Safe, secure and timely loading & unloading of vehicles
- Timely processing, scanning, sorting and consolidation of freight
- Ensure that items are correctly labelled and checked on weight and dimensions
- Check for special handling instructions
- Doing local deliveries
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Physically fit
To be successful for this role:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent spoken English required
- Must be able to demonstrate pace and urgency
- Geographical knowledge of Darwin
- MR License & Forklift license, minimum 8 demerit points remaining.
***Previous applicants do not apply***
All successful applicants will be required to complete all pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical with the ability to lift 20,30,40kg weights. Drug and alcohol screening and police check.
If you would like to join a work leader in the Transport industry APPLY NOW!
Job no: HQAJ936812
Closing Date: 11/11/2019