Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Accounting administrator - SPS
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Special Services Team based at our Botany Depot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at our Botany depot.
About the role:
Reporting to Senior management the SPS Accounting Administrator role provides financial and administrative support to the Botany SPS department. This pivotal role is responsible to ensure the effective, accurate and efficient financial report for the various departments
- Provide and complete accurately driver weekly pay report
- Checking and processing supplier invoices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- P&L data input and accuracy
- Ensure customer invoices are accurate
- Quality control of consignment notes
- Processing of drivers workers compensation and Bonus letters when required
- Provide financial journals for the department
- Credit queries to be investigated and actioned with senior management
- Experienced in high volume work area
- 1-2 years’ experience in a financial and administration skills
- Working in a team environment
- Transport experience preferred
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced area with the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Excel, Word computer systems
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Adaptable to various working conditions
- Ability to analysis numerical and written information
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All Culture’
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.