Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Who are we?
At FedEx, moving the world doesn’t only mean delivering for our customers around the globe. Moving the world is also about creating what’s next.
We’re team FedEx – 500,000+ people strong around the world. The work we all do comes down to one purpose: to provide our customers with outstanding experiences as we connect the world to what’s next.
This isn’t a place to get just a job, here you get a career for life. It’s a place to enjoy constant change, growth, and progress in your career. Our willingness to innovate and transform is what keeps us at the forefront of our industry. With curiosity, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit, we keep finding new and better ways to deliver results – for our customers, for our people and for the planet.
Here you will be given the flexibility and the empowerment to reimagine the new, spread your wings and see your impact. By doing so, we are motivated to be better together. And together, we always manage to drive and deliver excellence.
Our culture values empower us to deliver great results. With one FedEx culture, we:
Take care of each other | Commit to do
good | Own outstanding | Drive business results | Create what’s next
What you’ll be working on
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while executing market strategy by engaging customers and developing value propositions? Do you appreciate developing new business while maintaining and strengthening customer relationships? If the answer is yes, then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As a member of a dynamic sales team your responsibilities include:
- Face to Face customer contact in an assigned market based geographic territory.
- Partner with our existing SME customer base to develop and grow their business
- Drive profitable new business revenue and prospecting to build pipeline from within your geographic territory
- Partner closely with cross functional departments to drive further market insights and collaboration with clients
- Support all key account functions;
complaint, claim handling, problem solving & other contractually agreed
Post Code: 5037 | Netley
What you will bring to the team:
- High performer mindset that is driven and results focused.
- Previous sales experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to source, manage and close sales transactions face to face
- Sales experience in the supply chain/freight industry (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to partner, develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong teamwork skills
- A current driver’s licence and reliable
What you can expect to get
Spread your wings and take ownership of your career with opportunities to advance through internal promotions, job rotations, and cross-functional projects – we make sure you have everything you need to become anything you want to be.
Whether it’s professional courses or on-the-job learning. Leadership development or technical skills and training. Tutoring, coaching, or mentoring. The depth and breadth of learnings are boundless with free in-house training & development programs and paid tuition assistance
- Attractive salary plus car allowance, commission & incentives
- Sales awards, recognition and hosting corporate events
- Work-life balance programs including hybrid work arrangement. WFH (work from home) and office as well as visiting customer sites
- Health & wellness, employee assistance, and rewards and recognition programs
- Special employee discounts on computers, electronics, health
insurance, travel packages, and much more…
Our greatest asset at FedEx is our people. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, and offer equal opportunities, fairness, and respect to all regardless of who you are. We encourage you to apply even if you feel your experience does not align with all the aspects in the job description as you could be exactly who we need for this or another opportunity.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, citizenship, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under national, state, or local laws. We will reasonably accommodate team members and third parties with physical and mental disabilities.
Everyone at FedEx has a part to play. It’s about coming up with smart solutions, remaining resilient in the face of setbacks, and going above and beyond to get the job done. And whether you’re a business leader or delivery driver, you’ll be empowered to take responsibility and overcome each challenge in your own way.
If this position and working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do no wait and please apply today.
Please note that this position is a ‘Sales Account Executive’ role, and the title of this role will be ‘Account Executive’ in line with the global FedEx title structure.