Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Career in Occupational Health & Safety
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
The safety of our workforce and effective support following any incidents is the focus of TNT’s Workplace Risk Team. As the Workplace Risk Specialist you will provide practical assistance to our Melbourne Depot’s and our agency partners across Victoria in promoting and developing a “Safety Above All” culture.
The Workplace Risk Specialist is responsible for:
- Partnering with the business in developing a “Safety Above All” Culture.
- Coach and support operational managers on depot safety plans and activities
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership towards achieving Work Health & Safety Environment objectives
- Participate in delivering Workplace Health & Safety training
- Support the depots in preparing ISO (45001, 14001, 9001) & Comcare audits
- Ensure timely and detailed incident investigations are completed
- Participate in the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of TNT’s company-wide Safety & Environment programmes and management systems
As a Senior Workplace Risk Specialist you will hold the following skills:
- Minimum two years’ experience within a similar role
- Qualifications in Health and Safety or related discipline
- Driving licence and own car essential
- Prior experience within the transport industry preferred but not essential
- Thorough understanding of Heavy Vehicle National Law and COR legislation
The Benefits of working for us here at TNT:
- Fantastic opportunity to work as a Workplace Risk Specialist within a global organisation
- Forge a strong new pathway for promoting safety in our business
- Work within a collaborative and supportive Workplace Risk team, with the full support of your depot management teams
- Competitive remuneration package
- On-going training and support
If you have OH&S experience and are looking for your next challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: ALAQ936211
Closing Date: 28/01/2019