Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT Tullamarine - Afternoon Shift Dangerous Goods Officer
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We are currently seeking a permanent part time Dangerous Goods Officer based at our new state of the art Super Hub located near the Melbourne Airport. You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and determined individual with the ability to work both unsupervised and in a team environment.
Your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Ensuring freight & documentation are compliant with the Dangerous Goods Legislations
- Understand& apply segregation when consolidating freight
- Preparing additional documentation, ready for transport
Start time: Approximately 4.30pm - Monday to Friday (five hours per day guaranteed)
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Dangerous Goods knowledge
- A current LF Forklift Licence (Mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Basic knowledge of the Transport industry
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your updated resume. Do not delay in applying as we are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: HGAP936791
Closing Date: Role available immediately