Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT Shepparton - Operations Support & Admin Clerk
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We are currently looking for a full time Operations Support & Admin Clerk available to work full time hours Monday to Friday in our Shepparton depot. The duties of the role are varied but vital as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out. Enjoy the office environment whilst also being able to keep fit assisting with some warehouse duties.
Your Specific Tasks:
- General administration and office duties
- Control Agent & Outside Hire Administration, taking responsibility for maintaining all compliance & inquiries
- Assistance in the warehouse as required - including Forklift work (willing to get forklift licence if you do not have a current licence)
- Report on weekly Service Quality KPI’s
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Assist the Regional & Cluster management team in the preparation& distribution of documents and reports
- Coordinate and maintain personnel files and any other HR/Recruitment documentation as required
- Maintain, monitor and create forms and register for document control
- Co-ordinate conferences, meetings and training sessions liaising with relevant management and staff
- Ensure compliance with OHS, Dangerous Goods and Environmental legislation
- Available to work every day Monday to Friday
- Attention to detail
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Enjoys the versatility of office and warehouse work
- Transport Industry experience advantageous
- Basic track and trace experience advantageous
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office (in particular Excel - generating and running reports)
- Experience working in similar administration role
- Forklift operation - licence required
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume. Position is available for an immediate start, so don't hesitate.
We look forward to hearing from you. Join TNT, "The People Network."
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au
Permanent Full Time
Job no: EOAK936589
Closing Date: Thursday, 13 June 2019