Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT Hobart - PUD Supervisor
We are TNT - The People Network. We are getting ready for an explosive 2019 and are currently expanding our teams for the exciting year ahead offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
An opportunity has become available for enthusiastic and diligent PUD Supervisor to work at our busy Hobart Depot.
You will be responsible for managing a team of pickup and delivery drivers:
- Ensuring that we deliver on our service promise to our customers by achieving fleet optimisation levels based on efficiency and safety
- Effectively managing your assigned geographical territory
- Ensure timely consolidation of all outbound consignments along with the allocation of pickups
- Maintain optimal levels of productivity
- A solid focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Conduct toolbox meetings to ensure drivers are kept informed and up to date regarding current issues or policy developments
- Train and mentor your team to achieve operational excellence.
To be successful in the role:
- Managed a team of 15+
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory role supervising in an Industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in delivering service quality and productivity results in a leadership or management capacity
- Experience in the Transport industry preferred
- Sound knowledge of local geographical areas
- Knowledge of Chain of Responsibility and Heavy Vehicle National Law
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Good knowledge of Industrial Relations legislation
- PC literate
- MR licence minimum
Why our team love working for TNT:
- Competitive salary + Super + Holidays + Paid Sick leave
- Monthly BBQ
- Secure career with a worldwide company
- Work locally and close to home
- Monday to Friday hours for work life balance
- Training and career path opportunities
All suitable candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Want the chance to work with a great group of people and the opportunity to make an impact in a Global organisation? APPLY NOW!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CPAI936417
Closing Date: Sunday, 14 April 2019