Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT Bendigo - Pick up & Delivery (PUD) Drivers - MR licence
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services.
We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We are currently seeking Full Time Drivers for our Bendigo Depot. Our drivers are the face of TNT and we therefore are looking for individuals who enjoy delivering a high standard of customer service on a daily basis.
You will be an enthusiastic, physically fit, motivated, well presented and have a strong customer focus.Our drivers must have theability to work both unsupervised and in a team environment. Previous experience in pick-up and delivery will be advantageous. We are seeking people who have good geographical knowledge of the area, proven customer service skills and are looking for a permanent opportunity in a vibrant and fast paced environment.
Your role will include (but duties not limited to): -
- On-time collection of consignment from clients
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Checking consignments on correct packaging
- Collection and verification of the completeness and correctness of the consignment note and associated paperwork
- Ensuring all consignment will be updated with the correct status code for tracking & tracing purposes
- Ensuring all PODs are obtained and entered in the TNT System (incab)
To be considered for this role you must:-
- Have a current Medium Rigid (MR) truck licence as a minimum
- Have a current Fork Lift (LF) licence
- Experienced in courier multi drop deliveries and pick ups (Minimum 2 years)
- Be physically fit
- Have an excellent driving record
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have sound written and verbal skills
- Be highly reliable and punctual
- Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have strong geographical knowledge of Melbourne metro
Have unlimited work rights in Australia
Advantageous to the role:-
- Medium Rigid (MR) truck licence
- Be experienced in the pick-up and delivery environment
- Dangerous goods transportation certificates
What we can offer you:-
- Permanent employment Monday to Friday
- Competitive hourly rates
- Clean and safe working environment
- Ongoing learning and development
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume.
Positions are available for an immediate start so don't hesitate... apply now and secure your employment with TNT "The People Network."
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CMAQ936404
Location: Bendigo, Tullamarine
Closing Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2019