Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Leader - Pick up & Delivery Department
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader to join our Pick Up and Delivery (PUD) team at our Welshpool depot in a full-time capacity.
Managing a team of Drivers, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring we deliver on our service promise to our customers by achieving fleet optimisation levels based on efficiency and safety
- Effectively managing your assigned geographical territory
- Ensure timely consolidation of all outbound consignments along with the allocation of pickups
- Maintain optimal levels of productivity
- A solid focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Conduct toolbox meetings to ensure drivers are kept informed and up to date regarding current issues or policy developments
- Train and mentor your team to achieve operational excellence
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory role within an industrial environment
- Prior experience in delivering service quality and productivity results in a leadership or management capacity
- Good spatial awareness and knowledge of local geography
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Well developed computer literacy skills
All suitable candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and friendly team culture
- Develop a long term career with an international company
If you have the above skills and are looking for a rewarding career, apply today!
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au
Permanent Full Time
Job no: HFAO936787
Closing Date: Monday, 19 August 2019