Talent Acquisition Specialist / Internal Recruiter
Are you at your best when you can solve problems? Do you thrive working at fast pace? Do you have a genuine passion for finding the perfect candidate-job-fit and the difference it makes to people’s lives?
We believe that few HR and Recruitment professionals are as fiercely valued by their stakeholders as an effective and efficient recruiter, because they acknowledge the impact their work has on day-to-day operations and they know how to bring the right people into the organisation.
If you are passionate about recruitment and enjoy delivering HR services where it matters most- the operational front-line, then the current recruitment opportunity within our Talent Acquisition team is for you! Based at our Tullamarine Depot we are looking for a confident recruitment professional, who provides the local and national Operations team with timely and high quality recruitment support.
Our organisation’s longevity is a result of embracing innovation and change and we encourage and value a ‘fresh perspective’ on how things are done.
The role initially offered on an 12 month contract, requires a professional recruitment skill set that is able to positively represent the wider HR team’s values and expertise at depot level and build team credibility with the front-line through daily positive interactions and an outcome focused, high performance mindset.
- High volume blue collar recruitment
- Implement recruitment programs, in line with the annual recruitment plan and recruitment policy, in order to consistently and efficiently attract and select the right people.
- Analyse market recruitment development and trends in order to take timely action to ensure optimal alignment of the recruitment strategy and market situation.
- Coordinate and execute local recruitment and selection programs in line with local laws and regulations.
- Select candidates using the most effective selection methodology based on functional requirements and business needs.
- Screen CVs and application letters, conduct interviews over the phone and face-to-face where required.
- Coordinate recruitment activities such as tests, assessment centres, deploying divisional recruitment processes and tools.
- Coordinate and facilitate recruitment campaigns.
- Coordinate and attend recruitment events.
- Identify bottlenecks and shortcomings in the recruitment process and programs, provide suggestions for improvement and feed back to line management.
- Minimum two years experience within a high volume recruitment environment
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline
- Blue collar recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Previous transport experience highly desirable however not essential
- Demonstrated experience in applying policies, industrial awards and legislative obligations
We are interviewing now and would love to hear from you!
Job no: IHAQ835855
Closing Date: 24/09/2018