Shared Services Specialist
Top Employer for 2016, TNT is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. Every day, we deliver close to one million consignments around the world.
We are a network of professionals who pride ourselves on delivering not only outstanding service, but an outstanding customer experience. We are agile, passionate, forward-thinking and solution-focused, always ready to meet our customers’ needs.
The Shared Services Specialist’s main purpose is to achieve business targets by implementing the Workforce Planning Strategy through accurate reporting and resource planning.
- Produce shift rosters to meet the forecast transaction volumes and business objectives
- Support the national unplanned leave line and administer daily reports
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the scheduling processes and make recommendations
- Manage the Quality Monitoring and Automated post call satisfaction systems
- Monitor real time resource levels and make recommendations on shift patterns
The Shared Services Specialist will have:
- Minimum one year in a resource planning position or similar
- Previous experience working within a contact centre environment in essential
- Proficient computer skills including planning and forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to work on a roster between 7am-7pm
What we can offer you:
- Exposure to a national contact centre within the Workforce Planning team
- Employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and more
- Career development and on-going training and support
- 100m from Mascot train station
Job no: JKAQ835945
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 22/10/2018