Senior Sales Analyst - Business Reporting
TNT are seeking a Senior Sales Analyst to specialise in business reporting on a strategic, and day-to-day level, providing in-depth reporting and analysis on sales and marketing processes and performance.
Who are we?
TNT is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
What we can offer you
- The chance to be part of an industry leading organisation and working in a collaborative team, providing strategic insights to the business
- Fantastic career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
- Modern offices conveniently located next-door to public transport
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual with a passion for process improvement and report development.
The Senior Sales Analyst of Business Reporting plays a very important role in helping TNT achieve its strategy of remaining the industry leader in service provision by designing, optimising and automating a large number of critical KPI reports that are used in the business on a daily basis.
In addition to the reporting, you will be involved in analysing the daily sales and marketing operations and working with our local and national teams to help process improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and distribute sales and marketing reports
- Monitor the weekly results, determine trends and suggest improvement plans
- Contribute to a climate of continuous improvement of sales processes, procedures and systems
- Help improve internal processes by optimizing reporting structures and creating new reports to best support the team
- Participation in performance management processes and personal development plans
- Working with the team to ensure high levels of data integrity
- Advanced Excel skills as well as previous experience with Access and Cognos/EDW
- Previous experience in sales analysis and can demonstrate value adding contributions
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills essential
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and techniques is an advantage
- Experience in transport / logistics industry highly desirable
If you are a self-starter who strives for continuous improvement, looking for your next role within a global organisation, please click “APPLY” Now!
Job no: HHAO835762
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 24/08/2018