Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sales Account Executive
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join the world’s largest express transportation and global distribution company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. With unmatched air and ground network capabilities, FedEx Express and TNT are globally renowned for outstanding customer service and an innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drives everything we do.
For our future team members, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our unified Sales team.
As TNT is now apart of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Darwin Depot.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Executive within the small to medium business team, you will be responsible for selling TNT and FedEx services while building trusted relationships with your customers, helping them to improve both their supply chain and service to their customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to build new client relationships, cross sell to existing customers and promote the organisations premium service solutions to customers within a designated territory. Your key deliverable is achieving assigned territory revenue objectives.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive new business revenue and prospecting to build pipeline from within your territory
- Develop a territory plan that aims to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Partner closely with operations to drive further market insights and collaboration with clients
- Leverage our sales automation tool (Salesforce) to ensure all customer relationships and opportunities are captured and managed optimally
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous sales experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to source, manage and close sales transactions over the phone or face to face
- Sales experience in the supply chain/freight industry (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of products
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle (essential)
PHILOSOPHY & CULTURE
Our People-Service-Profit (PSP) philosophy drives all that we do. We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx Express to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our PSP philosophy, and the four values that underpin our culture – Caring, Results, Order and Learning - we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers; that cares for our employees’ wellbeing; and, that recognises and values the contributions of our staff, both individually and in teams. We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry
- Competitive salary (plus car allowance, incentives & bonus scheme)
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a Sales Account Executive with the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, click “APPLY” now! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that this position is a Sales Account Executive role and the title of this role will be Account Executive' in line with the global FedEx title structure.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: FSAQ037343
Closing Date: Saturday, 18 July 2020