Regional Health & Well-Being Coordinator (Injury Management/Return to Work)
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
The health and wellbeing of our workforce and effective support following workplace injury, is the focus of TNT’s Injury Management team. Reporting to the Regional Injury Management Advisors, as Regional Health and Wellbeing Coordinator you will provide practical assistance to the Melbourne Airport depot in the provision of TNT Early Care, promote and drive health and wellbeing initiatives in the deport and the wider region and play a key role in the provision of quality injury management early intervention, return to work and rehabilitation services to injured workers.
The Regional Health & Wellbeing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Developing, planning and implementing workplace health and wellbeing activities
- Demonstrating active safety leadership
- Providing practical assistance, support and guidance to team leaders in delivering TNT Early Care for injured employees
- Assisting with completion of administrative duties associated with TNT Early Care and workers compensation claims
- Assisting with injury management systems audits and implementation of corrective actions and review
- Experience within a similar position
- First aid qualification and current driving licence
- Enthusiasm for and experience in workplace health promotion
- Return to work coordination or injury management experience
- Outstanding communication skills along with an ability to negotiate, counsel and problem solve
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Available between 13.00-21.00pm
- Forge a strong new pathway for promoting health and wellbeing in our business
- Work within a collaborative and supportive Injury Management team, with the full support of your depot management teams
- Competitive remuneration package plus car allowance
- On-going training and support
This position is being advertised on an 18 month fixed term contract basis.
Job no: IEAS835848
Closing Date: Thursday, 4 October 2018