Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Radio Room PUD Team Leader | TNT | Erskine Park
TNT Express as part of the global TNT Group has an international distribution network servicing over 200 countries worldwide. Our speciality is genuine delivery of service satisfaction, with a desire to exceed customer expectation.
In Australia TNT has the most extensive freight network, operating in every State and Territory. This is a unique opportunity to join an Investors in People accredited company which is fast moving and forward thinking.
We are currently seeking a Radio Room PUD Team Leader. Your role will include:
- Monitoring fleet pickup productivity and utilisation, as well as identifying improvement opportunities and implementing corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensuring the timely distribution and allocation of pickups. Successful candidates will have:
- Supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in Transport and Logistics.
- Sound knowledge of Transport industry operational procedures.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- A high level of self motivation and a can do attitude. If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume.
§ Operational and geographic knowledge
§ Working knowledge Dangerous Goods
§ Strong written and oral skills, including well developed persuasive ability
§ Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
§ Computer Knowledge of Excel, Word and Lotus notes
§ Knowledge of FMS procedures, Scanning and compliance requirements
§ Basic knowledge of the Transport industry
§ Dangerous goods policy
§ Damaged goods handling policy
§ Track & trace status codes
§ High school qualification
Benefits and Perks of working with TNT
- Based at Erskine Park, one of our super hubs and busiest depots
- Safety first culture
- Highly competitive rates
- Training and development opportunities with career advancement opportunities
- Discounted gym membership and health insurance
- Discounted flights and travel
- Exclusive savings on Australian brands and electronics
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BIAP936318
Location: Erskine Park
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019