Quote Desk Representative (Sales)
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to accelerate revenue growth and profitability by providing Industry leading accessibility for a quote and first call resolution. In this role you will in charge of delivering an excellent customer experience by providing a timely quote for an appropriate service option at a market competitive price. This will be achieved through a customer friendly workflow, via a single point of contact process for new, existing & prospect customers.
Revenue Generation & Retention
- To identify and act on selling opportunities to retain or generate revenue, whilst providing suitable solutions to customers’ requirements.
- Delivers accurate and competitive pricing quotes and right solution offering in the fastest possible time frame to best meet customers’ needs
- Improves revenue quality by applying the correct quoting methodology, and utilising the information at hand to make better informed price positioning
- Identifies opportunities and converts all received price and transit time inquiries into bookings.
- Ensures customers are aware of the range of products and services offered by TNT
- Identifies revenue generation and retention opportunities and passes leads to sales accordingly
- Promotes CIT applications and self-service to customers.
- Ensures timely follow up of unconverted quote inquiries
- Answers the Quote Desk available contact channels (telephone, email, web chat, etc) in accordance with global service and accessibility standards.
- Delivers an industry leading experience to customers and provide a single point of contact capable of dealing with all inquiries (including booking, shipment tracing) without a need to transfer
- Communicates to customers in a manner they deem helpful, considerate and informed
- Act as the one point of contact for customers – if customers require a booking, T&T or other query, try to meet the requirement BEFORE informing customers of the correct department/number/extension etc
- Processes the booking of all converted quotes via use of appropriate systems and tools and adhering to established policies, processes and procedures.
- Proactively ensures that customers are aware of necessary paperwork and any special instructions.
- Communicates accurate and complete shipments statuses from the common track system when necessary.
- Provides first line support on TNT´s self service tools and services
- To ensure transactional information and system entries are recorded in an accurate, complete and timely manner to facilitate:
- 100% accurate billing administration for all services provided including spot rate and Special services shipments
- creation of new accounts
- Booking International picks ups (Exports & Imports)
- Liaising with International Special Services team
- correct and complete consignment collection and delivery
- proper follow up by Sales for unconverted quotes and queries
- Review and maintenance of client quote history for such data to be used effectively to understand customers’ buying habits and create better pricing positioning and increase the quote to sales conversion percentage.
- 2+ years of experience in a busy call centre environment.
- Some sales experience would be an advantage
- Robust problem solving and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of TNT’s industry sectors and Vertical Markets (not essential)
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JCAM835923
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 29/10/2018