Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
The procurement team’s main purpose is to organise the activities concerning the supply of goods and services from external suppliers to TNT depots and the wider TNT business.
This position is currently being advertised on an 18 month fixed-term contract basis. As the Procurement Administrator, you will work directly with the Procurement Manager whilst assisting the Procurement team and wider business. In this exciting and ever-changing role you will be exposed to many opportunities including managing your own category.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the procurement inbox
- Day to day management of the travel booking process for domestic and international travel
- Ongoing management of the Procurement intranet and ensuring the PSA list is up to date
- Assisting with developing, establishing, implementing and updating procurement policies and procedures
- Managing, monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators and contract deliverable's for key major contracts
- Organising supplier meetings and taking meeting minutes
The successful Procurement Administrator will have:
- Minimum two years’ experience within administration
- Procurement administration experience is highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and workloads
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a collaborative team
- On-going training and support
- Exposure to a career within procurement
- 100m from public transport
If this sounds like the next step in your career then we would love to hear from you today!
Job no: CMAI936400
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 05/04/2019