PM International Dockhand - Eagle Farm
TNT Express as part of the global TNT Group has an international distribution network servicing over 200 countries worldwide. Our speciality is time sensitive freight. In Australia TNT has the most extensive freight network, operating in every State and Territory.
This is your opportunity to join our ‘Investors in People’ accredited company which is fast moving and forward thinking.
- We are looking for a person to develop and continually improve the performance levels of both themselves and the team.
- To consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and operational standards for delivered on time performance at an optimised cost and zero tolerance in respect to damage.
- Hours of role are 4.00pm to 12.00am
- Carry out safe, timely and careful handling, processing of Export & Import International Shipments to achieve company targets
- Responsible for processing shipments to achieve customer satisfaction, maximise revenue and customer retention
- Operating a forklift and driving a HR truck
- Ensure all freight is sorted and processed in accordance with company requirements
- Clear and lodge freight with the airlines as required, directed by the Supervisors and Managers
- Scanning and preparation of run sheets for on forwarding and agents
- General warehouse duties
- Sortation of consignments as per bagging guide
- Maintain stock levels for all labels and tags
- Ensure all shipments are checked for weight and dimensions through RP equipment
- Process export labels and ensure accuracy of number of pieces and weight
- X-Ray or inspection of all consignments
- Correct destination labelling
- Revenue Protection is achieved through Check weigh and cubing
- Checked for special handling (DGR, X-ray, premiums)
- Loaded on-time on to the correct transportation mode
- Damages are reported and minimised
- Missorted freight is scanned
- 100% scanning compliance
- 100% labelling and routing compliance
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to deal with and accept change
- Highly motivated to succeed experience
- Experience in freight processing
- Basic computer skills
- Customer Service skills
- Forklift driving
- HR Licence
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, we look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 120725
Location: Brisbane North
Closing Date: Sunday, 26 August 2018