Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Pick-up & Delivery Driver - Casual Position
Who are we?
TNT is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We are currently seeking experienced Drivers to join our Pick Up and Delivery (PUD) department based at our Welshpool depot.
Our drivers are the face of TNT therefore we are looking for individuals who enjoy delivering a high standard of customer service on a daily basis.
This casual role is both physically demanding and fast paced and requires you to be available to work Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm.
A HR licence plus a minimum of 1 year HR driving experience is required for this role. Applicants who have prior experience in a pick up and delivery environment will be highly regarded.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of freight
- Scanning freight for TNT’s track and trace system
- Developing and maintaining good relations with customers by providing distinctive customer service
To be successful in this position we require:
- A current Heavy Rigid (HR) truck licence plus 1 year proven driving experience and volume contacts
- Flexibility with working hours across Monday to Friday
- Excellent driving record
- The ability to work both unsupervised and in a team environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good geographical knowledge of the Perth metropolitan area
- Confident in adapting to new technologies
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
What we can offer you
- Work locally and close to home
- Great on-site facilities including car parking
- An attractive hourly package
- Monday to Friday hours for work life balance
- Training and career path opportunities
- A friendly team culture
All successful applicants will be required to participate in a pre-employment medical and background checks. If you possess the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please apply now!
Previous applicants within the last three months need not apply
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au
Job no: IEAQ936851
Closing Date: Friday, 4 October 2019