Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
People Operations Analyst
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
As the People Operations Analyst your focus is to deliver insights and recommendations to drive process efficiencies within the People Operations division ensuring the business can continue to operate as the market leader. You will pro-actively provide solutions to business problems, with decisions being made on facts and data.
- Manage and enhance HR systems, ensuring the maintenance of data integrity, accuracy and the ability to efficiently process data to make informed decision making
- Create reports and dashboards to deliver business insights to your designated stakeholder group
- Analyse HR metrics, including turnover, headcount and hiring to contribute to the workforce planning strategy and develop insights into HR performance trends
- Review SOP’s and lead continuous enhancement to better business processes
- Propose and deliver recommendations to pro-actively solve common challenges and enhance efficiencies
- Assist in change management activities including developing audit analysis, processing qualitative and quantitative data around headcount, absences, turnover, labour usage, time to hire and vacant positions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Commerce or a similar discipline
- At least two years of similar experience in data analytics and reporting
- Proven experience in delivering business insights to senior stakeholders
- Workday system experience preferred
- Advanced excel skills
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
- Career development and promotion from within
- Annual tuition assistance allowance
- $90,000 + super [KR1] + bonus scheme
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
[KR1]If the salary is below $96,400 we will need to nominate salary banding that the salary falls within.