TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join our Payroll team. Based at our Head office in Mascot, this position is offered initially on a six month contract. You will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative services to the Payroll team.
As the Payroll Administrator your duties will include:
- High volume data entry skills
- Inputting employee banking information into Kronos & Meridian
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients and attend to general enquiries
- Scanning and filing documentation
- Other administration duties as required by the wider payroll team
Skills & Experience
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Experience working with Kronos or Meridian is highly regarded
- Previous administrative and clerical experience
- Data entry with a high level of attention to detail
- Scanning and filing experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initially six month contract
- Supportive and friendly team culture
- Work/life balance - No weekend or public holiday work
- Develop a long term career with an international company
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job no: IKAP835860
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 24/09/2018