Pallet Controller I Full time I TNT Redbank Depot
We are TNT - The People Network. We are having an explosive 2018 and are currently expanding our teams for the exciting year ahead offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
About the role
Seeking an experienced Pallet Controller at our Redbank Depot with expertise using the 2IC pallet control software to organise the transition of equipment across multiple locations/suppliers, arrange the operations effectively, and administer appropriate invoicing & paperwork.
To be successful in this role
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of 2IC pallet control software
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, including Word & Excel
- Time management skills
- Customer Service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, with clients, Senior Management & palletiser employees both verbal and written
What can we offer?
- Be a part of a well-established and respected brand
- Great on-site facilities including car parking
- An attractive hourly rate
- Training and career path opportunities
All successful applicants will be required to participate in pre-employment checks.
Want the chance to work with a great group of people and the opportunity to make an impact in a Global organisation? APPLY NOW!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 119961
Location: Brisbane South
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 March 2018