Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Support Agent
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
Go behind the scenes in our operations team as an Operation Support Agent. In this role you will be committed to sorting freight and ensuring all shipments move through our depots seamlessly and with care. Working collaboratively within a team of operational professionals you will provide hands-on & administrative support so that we can deliver on our service promises.
- Assist Couriers with paperwork, including collection of Consignment notes, airway bills and resolving discrepancies
- Assist in the warehouse as required - including the use of a Forklift (must be willing to obtain a licence)
- Safely manage and internally move all the consignments that come in and out of our depot in a timely manner
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- General administration, data entry and office duties
- Ensure compliance with WHS, Dangerous Goods and Environmental legislation
- Work together as a team to ensure efficient turnaround times
- Transport Industry experience advantageous
- Basic track and trace experience advantageous
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience working in similar role
- Forklift operation - license preferred
- 11.5% Superannuation contribution
- Safety Above All Culture - Uniform provided, including safety shoes
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Eligible for tuition assistance, travel discounts, employee assistance programs, recognition and award programs*
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
*Permanent employees upon 6 months of service