Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We are now seeking a Operations administrator, to work out of our Brisbane North depot carrying out day to day administrator tasks.
This position is currently being advertised on an 12 month fixed-term contract basis. You will work within the daily operations of the depot working closely with the team leaders, operations manager, health and safety team and wider business. In this exciting and ever-changing role you will be exposed to many opportunities and challenges with no two days being the same.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the procurement inbox
- Raising the purchase orders , ordering stationary, packaging, other adhoc operational items
- Schedule meetings, prepare toolboxes and monitoring attendance records
- Distributing payslips
- Coordinating and liaising with suppliers/tradesman to arrange quotes to carry out any relevant work.
- Prepare, distribute and file correspondence, documents and reports for the Depot.
- Assist in maintaining accurate personnel files for weekly staff
- Comply with all procedures and requirement of TNT employees
- General administrative support to the depot management
- Ensure CSR&Q Responsibilities are met as set out in the framework documents for OH&S, Environment, Quality and Social Accountability within the respective Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance with statutory OH&S Legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Dangerous Goods Legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Environment Legislation.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients.
- Any other related task as directed by the Manager.
- Minimum three years administration experience within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and workloads
- Prior experience working with safety & compliance advantageous
- The opportunity to work within a collaborative team
- On-going training and support
- Exposure to a career within a large multinational company
- Monday-Friday role
- Competitive pay
Job no: GZEP936767
Location: Brisbane North
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2019