Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role:
The duties of the role are varied but vital as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out. Enjoy the office environment whilst also being able to keep fit assisting with some warehouse duties.
Your Specific Tasks:
- General administration and office duties
- Control Agent & Outside Hire Administration, taking responsibility for maintaining all compliance & inquiries
- Assistance in the warehouse as required - including Forklift work (willing to get forklift licence if you do not have a current licence)
- Report on weekly Service Quality KPI’s
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Assist the Regional & Cluster management team in the preparation& distribution of documents and reports
- Coordinate and maintain personnel files and any other HR/Recruitment documentation as required
- Maintain, monitor and create forms and register for document control
- Co-ordinate conferences, meetings and training sessions liaising with relevant management and staff
- Ensure compliance with OHS, Dangerous Goods and Environmental legislation
- Attention to detail
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Enjoys the versatility of office and warehouse work
- Transport Industry experience advantageous
- Basic track and trace experience advantageous
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office (in particular Excel - generating and running reports)
- Experience working in similar administration role
- Forklift operation
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employee’s well-being and value
their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
Please note all job applications will be reviewed week commencing 10th January 2022