Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
National Account Executive | Business Development
Join the world’s largest express transportation and global distribution company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. With unmatched air and ground network capabilities, FedEx Express and TNT are globally renowned for outstanding customer service and an innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drives everything we do.
For our future team members, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our unified Sales team.
As TNT is now a part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Melbourne Office.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Business Development Manager to drive growth throughout our Key Account portfolio. A leading brand in global freight and logistics, our customers include some of the largest brand-names across a variety of industries. Find out how you can develop your sales career with us today!
As a Business Development Manager, you will win new business by establishing and maintaining long-term customer relationships, as well as achieving profitable margin of those new accounts.
You will be a key member of our sales team and will actively contribute to the development of sales strategies.
Your drive, ability to deliver an excellent customer experience, proven track record in winning new business and ability to work to clear targets will assist in ensuring you are successful in this very exciting, and challenging role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a strategy for acquiring new customers for the business.
- Achieve and exceed set KPIs.
- Ensuring profit development against target, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
You will be a well-rounded sales professional with the true "hunter" mentality with:
- Business Development experience, including face-to-face sales and over the phone
- Proven track record in winning new business and growing this into profitable accounts
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with decision makers at all levels (internal & external)
- Sales experience in a Transport / Service industry (highly desirable but not essential).
The Philosophy and Culture
Our People-Service-Profit (PSP) philosophy drives all that we do. We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx Express to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our PSP philosophy, and the four values that underpin our culture – Caring, Results, Order and Learning - we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers; that cares for our employees’ wellbeing; and, that recognises and values the contributions of our staff, both individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry
- Competitive salary (plus car allowance, incentives & bonus scheme)
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
If you are a Business Development Manager with the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, click “APPLY” now! We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re not permitted to use this anymore (accreditation lapsed some years ago).
Permanent Full Time
Job no: GZEQ936768
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2019