Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Service Desk Analyst - Level 1
Who are we?
TNT is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. Every day, we deliver close to one million consignments around the world.
We are a network of professionals who pride ourselves on delivering not only outstanding service, but an outstanding customer experience. We are agile, passionate, forward-thinking and solution-focused, always ready to meet our customers’ needs. Sound like you? Read on.
What we can offer you
- Comprehensive training to equip you with the right tools to manage your portfolio and service our customers
- Ongoing development to grow your career within our recognised global organisation.
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
About the role
Our IT Service Desk Analyst - Level 1 are primarily responsible for recording requests or incidents, including processing routing requests to the appropriate team for further action if not initially solved, and for monitoring calls to completion ensuring exceptional levels of customer service to the affected user until resolution is confirmed.
You will contribute to a team culture that acts with integrity and accountability, placing the customer at the centre of every interaction.
You will be highly motivated, computer savvy, with the ability to work as part of a team and individually in a busy and structured environment.
Your dedication to the customer experience will be evident through your ability to achieve targets in providing solutions to each of our customer needs.
Strong computer and communication skills are essential.
- Technical Support/Contact Centre experience preferred but not essential
- Robust conflict resolution, problem solving and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with difficult situations and use of escalation procedures
- Sound IT and computer knowledge
If you have the above skills and are looking for an
exciting and rewarding career, please apply today. We look forward to hearing
Permanent Full Time
Job no: HGAP936790
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: Thursday, 5 September 2019