Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Injury Management Coordinator
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
The health and wellbeing of our workforce and effective support following workplace injury is the focus of FedEx’s Health Wellness and Rehabilitation team. As Coordinator you will provide practical assistance to Melbourne in the provision of early care and promotion of health and wellbeing initiatives.
Playing a key role in quality injury management, early intervention, return to work and rehabilitation services to injured workers, you will be required to travel within Melbourne, and you will work closely with the PM shift. Ability to work in the afternoons and early evenings is required.
- Providing practical assistance, support and guidance to team leaders in delivering Early Care for injured employees
- Promoting, driving and managing safe and proactive recovery at work for injured employees, including liaison with all stakeholders
- Administrative duties associated with Early Care and workers compensation claims
- Developing, planning and implementing workplace health and wellbeing activities
- Demonstrating active safety leadership
- Assisting with injury management systems audits and implementation of corrective actions and review.
Experience & Abilities Required:
- Two (2) years’ experience within in a similar position
- Bachelors degree, preferably allied health
- Drivers’ license and car
- Enthusiasm for and experience in workplace health promotion
- Outstanding communication skills, an ability to negotiate, counsel and problem solve
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Eligible for tuition assistance, travel discounts, employee assistance programs, recognition and award programs*
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive,
caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves
on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our
working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and
please apply today.