Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT HR Team.
TNT Australia is currently looking for a positive and solutions focussed HR Specialist based at our Corporate Head Office in Mascot supporting the Corporate Head Office including our contact centre's and our Botany and Enfield operational locations. The role is currently being offered on an 18 months fixed term basis, and sits within the national HR team reporting directly to the General Manager IR/ER.
About the role:
Partnering with Operational and Functional Management teams, you will deliver high quality HR services and solutions to drive a high performance, people focused culture.
- Provide sound HR/ER advice on a range of day-to-day issues including; Disciplinary matters, Employee Grievances, Employment legislation
- Partner with and influence functional/ operational leaders in the NSW region to ensure the effective implementation of the company’s HR strategy, in line with business requirements to support the needs of the business and to ensure consistency in HR practices and HR performance standards.
- Handle complex ER cases related to the operational sites and provide sound case management advice to the site’s senior leadership team
- Ensure implementation and evaluation of HR policies, processes and programmes in partnership with functional and operational leaders.
- Drive a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations across the business
- Ensure efficient and effective HR support is maintained and identify potential improvements of any HR related activity.
- Build collaborative relationships within the HR function and participate in HR related projects, through the provision of high quality data and information, to assist in informed project decision-making.
- Proven experience in a stand-alone HR Advisor/ Business Partner or HR Manager role
- Proven experience providing HR advice in a unionised, blue collar environment
- Strong ER experience and ability to interpret industrial instruments
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A positive and professional disposition
- Customer service mentality in everything they do
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Enjoys a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and drives outcomes proactively
- Ability to build positive working relationships to get things done- even under challenging circumstances
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with the senior leadership team at site
- Bachelor degree qualified in a HR related discipline
- Postgraduate qualification in a business related discipline an advantage
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of HR professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
Job no: HRBP - OrangeSYD
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 22/08/2019