HR Master Data Specialist
Do you want to work for a global player, a market leader in the transport Industry, who offers a winning culture and career advancement for the right people?
TNT Express is one of the world’s leading providers of business-to-business delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
As the HR Master Data Analyst you will be based in the Mascot Head Office, your principal objective is to report HR KPIs and other key data, analyse data, make recommendations for business improvement and develop reports in order to support HR decision making. You will manage key HR projects (both large complex projects and short adhoc requests), driving the Human Resources function forward as a key influencer of business outcomes. You will provide and develop reporting and analytical capability within the HR function to enable decision making and insight to the business by connecting HR metrics to business unit and corporate strategy delivery and self-service access to information where possible.
- Collaborate with the HR Team to provide the data, analysis and insights required to deliver TNT’s corporate and strategic objectives.
- Reviewing, improving and analysing a suite of existing HR reports as requested by the HR team and/or Business units
- Prepare and deliver high quality written reports/statistical analysis for input to papers, presentations and other material on behalf of the HR function.
- Deliver and evolve integrated workforce reporting to the business utilising all available data sources (Internal & External)
- Manage and co-ordinate all corporate workforce reporting such as monthly reporting, board reporting and annual reporting.
- Manage and co-ordinate responses to all ad-hoc reporting requests and undertake/participate in projects
- Develop and build reporting tools to enable the business more efficient use of data and accessibility to reporting and analysis.
- Actively participate and represent HR in enterprise wide data, reporting and analytics initiatives
- To develop, maintain and enhance HR data reporting structures and processes in order to provide management with clear, concise information to enable informed decision-making.
- Develop and enhance, when appropriate, reporting mechanisms in order to generate regular and ad-hoc KPI reports in line with the Divisional requirements and systems.
- Produce regular HR and KPI reports (includes data such as headcount, absences, turnover, labour usage and others as determined by management).
- Produce statutory reports.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as requested.
- To analyse and interpret HR measurements and KPI reports in order to monitor HR operations and provide insight into HR performance trends.
- Generate regular KPI and quality audit analysis reports for distribution to management.
- Monitor trends in HR performance and highlight potential opportunities for improvement to management.
- Complete external benchmarking surveys and analysis of results as requested.
- To monitor and analyse processes and activities in order to continuously action issues and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring quality, efficiency and risk to ensure controls are effectively in place and implementing corrective actions where appropriate
- Identify and correct weaknesses in process or system efficiency
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and interpretation of large amounts of data
- Master data management
- Systems implementation (SAP HR / Workday) experience highly desired
- Programming experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- Advanced excel
- A competitive remuneration package
- Full training and support
- Supportive and friendly team culture
- Develop a long term career with an international company
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job no: HKAK835770
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 24/08/2018