Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT HR Team based at TNT’s corporate head office in Mascot.
About the role:
The ER Specialist is responsible for providing industrial relations expertise, strategic advice and operational support on a wide range of employment and industrial issues, including employment legislation, Award interpretation, policy development and interpretation, employee relations issues and disputes and providing advice on these matters to both Managers and HR Business Partners.
As the ER Specialist you will be involved in case work and the role may also present matters on behalf of the organisation at various tribunals and the Fair Work Commission.
As the business is currently going through an exciting time of change, the ER/ IR Specialist may be required to collaborate with various internal stakeholders on change related project work, in addition to managing the on-going core responsibilities of the role.
The role is currently being offered on an 18 months fixed term basis, and sits within the national HR team reporting directly to the General Manager IR/ER.
- Relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience providing strategic and operational Industrial Relations advice in a complex industrial environment
- Detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of Workplace Relations Legislation
- Experience in process efficiency and change management
- Experience in managing, developing and influencing team outcomes
- Proven capacity in managing multiple complex, time-sensitive issues across functions and over a wide geographical area
- Experience in exercising high level influencing skills to achieve business critical outcomes without direct line control of the inputs
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A positive and professional disposition
- Customer service mentality in everything they do
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Enjoys a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and drives outcomes proactively
- Ability to build positive working relationships to get things done- even under challenging circumstances
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with the senior leadership team at site
- Bachelor degree qualified in a HR related discipline
- Postgraduate qualification in a business related discipline an advantage
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of HR professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
Job no: ER Spec - OrangeSYD
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 06/09/2019