Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Driver - HR
What we offer
- Company vehicle, uniform & safety shoes provided
- Mon-Fri shifts with optional weekend overtime opportunities
- Diverse & inclusive environment
- Specialized safe driver training program and support to upgrade your license
- Safe and modern equipment, fleet and facility
- Tuition assistance
- Supportive team of caring and passionate professionals
- Career progression opportunities
About the role
- Based at our Welshpool Station
- Casual roles also available
- Deliver and pick-up consignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Practice safe driving and loading activities
Skills & experience
- Passion for physical work
- Enjoy being a team player
- Dedicated to delivering the best possible service to customers
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially integrated in Australia in 2020 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
At FedEx, our workforce is as diverse as the world we serve, and we
believe that everyone deserves respect. Embracing diversity is not just the
right thing to do; we also have proven that it fosters innovation and makes us
a more competitive company.