Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Dockhands - PM shift - 2:30PM Start
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an Investors in People company which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
The Dockhand employee works on our dock, sorting incoming and outgoing freight. The duties of the role are at the core of our business as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out. Our Dockhands ensure that we meet customers’ expectations with regards to the correct and timely handling of their goods.
Right now we are seeking Dockhands for our PM shift - 2:30PM start until approximately 8PM. These roles are both physically demanding and fast paced. The positions are casual and you are guaranteed a minimum of 4 hours per shift but we are seeking candidates who are flexible and willing to work as many days per week (Mon-Fri).
A forklift license would also be advantageous but is not essential.
Your Specific Tasks:
- Safe, secure and timely loading & unloading of vehicles
- Timely processing, scanning, sorting and consolidation of freight
- Ensure that items are correctly labelled and checked on weight and dimensions
- Check for special handling instructions
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the transport industry
- Forklift ticket not essential but highly desirable
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please click on 'Apply Now'.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au
Job no: CNAK936408
Closing Date: Friday, 12 April 2019