Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Dockhand/Forklift Operator and PUD Driver
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Operations Team based at TNT’s Launceston depot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Launceston depot.
About the role:
This is a hybrid role that will require you to do both Dockhand/Forklift Operator role and a Pick Up and Delivery Driver role to work in our Launceston Depot. The duties of the role are at the core of our business as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out.
Permanent full time: Monday to Friday
(Flexibility to work additional hours if required).
We need people who:
- Have a current and valid Forklift Licence (LF) with some forklift experience
- Have a current and valid MR licence and willing to drive a van/truck when required
- Work at a fast pace
- Are physically fit and able to lift heavy items
- Are reliable and punctual (able to attend work every day Monday to Friday)
- Can show commitment & strong work ethic
- Are able to meet targets and deadlines under time pressure
What we are offering:
- Full time hours (Monday to Friday)
- No weekend or public holiday work
- Exposure to the operations of an international transport company
- Great career advancement opportunities
All applicants must have unlimited work rights in Australia.
If you feel you have the work ethic and attributes for what we are looking for and are available Monday to Friday from 6.00am we want to hear from you. Join TNT - The People Network.