Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Care Representative - Messaging Team
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
About the role
At TNT we are a network of professionals who pride ourselves on delivering not only outstanding service, but an outstanding customer experience and this is at the centre of everything we do. We are agile, passionate, forward-thinking and solution-focused, always ready to meet our customers’ needs.
As a Customer Care Representative you will be dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service to our customers through multiple communication channels, with a focus on first call resolution.
- Take a high volume of inbound calls on a daily basis
- Provide customer resolutions for both internal and external customers
- Coordinate movements for highly sensitive freight
- Organise special arrangements for freight to be moved within crucial time frames
- Work closely and collaborate with other teams within the business
- Provide after hours support to your colleagues to ensure uninterrupted priority service
- Proactive, can-do attitude and passion for learning and continuous improvement
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Previous experience within a customer service position highly regarded
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to be developed and mentored throughout your career path
- Fantastic career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
- Modern offices conveniently located next-door to public transport
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CPAM936419
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 29/03/2019