Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Care - Major Accounts Representative
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
TNT is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. Every day, we deliver close to one million consignments around the world.
We are a network of professionals who pride ourselves on delivering not only outstanding service, but an outstanding customer experience. We are agile, passionate, forward-thinking and solution-focused, always ready to meet our customers’ needs.
Based at our Mascot, Head Office Customer Care Centre you will be the first point of contact for TNT’s major account customers, where you will provide an exceptional customer experience across multiple communication channels and maximize available revenue opportunities for the business.
Key duties will include:
- Proactively check for and resolve any import & export shipment issues for customers
- Liaise with internal departments to organise and provide solutions for customers
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, managed through customer communication matrix and on-site customer visits, if required
- Promote premium products and solutions based on customer needs
- Accurate and timely recording of customer data on relevant IT systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service role – contact centre environment desirable
- Account Management experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with a professional phone manner
- The ability to think outside the box to solve complex customer issues
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- The opportunity to be developed and mentored throughout your career path
- Fantastic career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
- Modern offices conveniently located next-door to public transport
Permanent Full Time
Job no: GZBS936762
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 25/08/2019