Customer Care Domestic Support
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We are seeking forward thinkers who have a passion for working with people, are able to deliver exemplary service to our customers and have a desire to think outside the box to resolve enquiries.
To provide excellent accessibility and first call resolution to customers, and to maximise available revenue opportunities for the business whilst providing an exceptional customer experience.
- To differentiate TNT’s service offering by providing customers with friendly and professional multi-channel communication during every inbound transaction and enquiry and to provide the customers with accurate information based in their needs.
- To deal with booking exceptions in a productive and high quality manner
- Identifies when a customer is making a complaint and follows the agreed global complaint handling process
- To identify and act on selling opportunities to retain or generate revenue, whilst providing suitable solutions to customers’ requirements
- To ensure transactional information and system entries are completed in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Minimum one year experience within a customer service environment
- Proven selling and upselling capabilities
- Contact centre experience is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available on a rotating roster
What we can offer you
- We provide paid training to ensure you are best able to support our customers.
- You will also receive ongoing development to grow your career within our organization.
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JIAP835937
Closing Date: 22/10/2018