Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Courier Driver | Full Time | Lismore
TNT,a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On adaily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging fromdocuments and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and airdelivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. We need talented people like you to help us maintain the momentum for our Lismore depot!
As a Driver you will be the face of TNT and hold great customer service experience with a happy outgoing attitude.
Why our drivers love working for TNT:
- $27.07ph Plus Super, Plus Holidays, Plus RDO’s, Plus Paid Sick leave, Plus Bonus
- Discounted Holidays, Cruises, Hotels and more!
- Secure career with a worldwide company
- Work locally and close to home
- Monday to Friday hours for work life balance
- Training and career path opportunities
What will you be doing?
The role is to deliver express packages using MR Vehicles (3-6 tonne trucks). We have a fast paced, customer focused environment where the role involves a high amount of freight handling, planning your routes; and you will perform pick-ups and deliveries (multi-drop) in your own run location and ensure exceptional customer service is provided and service delivery times are achieved.
To be successful in this position we require:
- Great customer service experience
- Exceptional time management skills
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) or above truck licence.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role or MR/HR delivery driving role.
- Forklift license (Not essential)
- Good geographical knowledge.
Want to start your career in transport with a Global industry leader? APPLY NOW
All successful applications will be subject to pre-employment checks.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: DPAL936504
Closing Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2019