TNT is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
Initially offered on a six month fixed term contract and reporting to the Communications Manager the Communications Coordinator will develop and implement an integrated marketing and communications calendar in which the activities align to the business plans and are fully measurable.
As the Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of TNT’s communication plans and programmes for a range of audiences, including staff, customers, supplies and media.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to plan and deploy organisational communication programmes
- Support the management of customer, staff and media events with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide management with advice and support in corporate communications, PR/Media and events
- Research, collate and prepare emails, fact-sheets, presentations, newsletters along with press releases, case studies, customer testimonials emails, reports, brief presentations, award submissions, website and social media posts and more
- Participate in communication related projects and assist with informed decision making
The Communications Coordinator will have:
- Communications degree or similar relevancy
- 1-2 years in B2B communications and or marketing role
- Experience in dealing with external third parties such as the media
- Proven experience working towards and meeting tight deadlines
- Copywriting and publications experience
- Work within a global organisation during a very exciting time of integration
- Work across APAC & Global projects
- Work within a collaborative team of marketing professionals
- Attend Marketing events at Quods Bank Arena, SCG & Allianz Stadium
- Continued training, development and on-going support
This role would ideally suit a recent graduate or entry level marketing candidate with proven abilities in writing corporate communications who is looking for the next step.
Job no: JIAP835938
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 22/10/2018