Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Clearance Agent (Exports)
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
Go behind the scenes of our operations assisting with both our domestic and international freight, ensuring our customers freights make it to their destination. You’ll be working across departments to ensure freight is accounted for and all customs paperwork is correct.
The role does have a rotating roster, with occasional afternoon/evening and weekend work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- The ability to critically think and trouble shoot issues relating to missing or delayed freight
- Previous use of freight management systems highly desirable (track and trace)
- Understanding linehaul to ensure priority of freight
- Previous experience or understanding of customs
- Ability to communicate with external stakeholders on delays in freight
- Knowledge of different countries restrictions on goods and embargoes
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today