Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Casual Dockhands (PM Shift) - Oakleigh
The warehouse employee works on our dock, sorting incoming and outgoing freight. The duties of the role are at the core of our business as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out.
We have noticed that this role is very popular with people who enjoy being able to work regular PM hours, while still being able to meet other commitments during the day (for example university students, mothers looking to return to the workforce).
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all backgrounds.
We need people who can:
- Work at a fast pace
- Are not afraid to lift heavy items
- Work well in a team
- Are able to meet targets and deadlines under time pressure
- Are reliable and want regular shifts +++PM shift availability is a must+++
- Some customer service exposure desirable.
- Fork Lift License + experience is preferred (but not requirement)
What we are offering:
• Ongoing Casual employment at a great rate of pay
• Regular & consistent shifts everyday/every week , 2pm to 6pm daily, Monday to Friday
• No weekend or public holiday work
• Exposure to the operations of an international transport company
If you feel you are what we are looking for - we want to hear from you.
Permanent Part Time, Casual
Job no: EJAK936558
Closing Date: Available immediately!