BULK (PUD) Manager I Full Time I Erskine Park
TNT Australia is in the midst of an exciting period of business growth, and we need talented people like you to help us maintain the momentum.
Based at the TNT Erskine Park depot, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experience BULK PUD Manager to support operations in consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and operational standards for delivering on time performance at an optimized cost and zero tolerance in respect to damages
In this role you will:
- Achieve strict targets for levels of service performance and continually improve the level of BULK related On Time service.
- Ensure that optimal run structures are created, resourced and operated taking into account peaks and troughs as well as seasonality.
- Complete regular run analyses and manage driver performance
- Manage relationships with staff, peers, management and customers in a manner that seeks and encourages involvement and values contributions.
- Develop, coach and mentor the BULK team within your service centres ensuring that personnel are properly trained and equipped.
- Manage and meet tight cost targets
- Ensure OH&S and various regulatory compliance measures are met
- An effective communicator able to clearly articulate a position and influence outcomes at all levels
- Able to manage and engage a large team across multiple sites
- Technically/analytically strong
- Innovative thinker
- Cost management and budget experience
- Performance management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Management level experience managing drivers, fleets or other similar transport related workgroup
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Budget management experience
- Sound geographical knowledge of Sydney metropolitan areas
- High computer literacy
- Current drivers licence
- Tertiary qualification in a Transport / Logistics or management related discipline - preferred not essential
What we are offering:
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Exposure to the operations of an international transport company
- A friendly team to support you
- Opportunities for career development
Want the chance to work with a great group of people and the opportunity to make an impact in a Global Organisation? APPLY NOW!
Previous applicants need not apply.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CBAS835320
Location: Erskine Park
Closing Date: Friday, 30 March 2018