Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Admin Clerk Exports - Botany
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Operations Team based at our Botany Depot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at the Botany depot.
About the role:
Go behind the scenes of our operations assisting with both our domestic and international freight, ensuring our customers freights make it to their destination. You’ll be working cross departments to ensure freight is accounted for and all customs paperwork is correct.
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- The ability to critically think and trouble shoot issues relating to missing or delayed freight
- Previous use of freight management systems highly desirable (track and trace0
- Understanding linehaul to ensure priority of freight
- Previous experience or understanding of customs
- Ability to communicate with external stakeholders on delays in freight
- Knowledge of different countries restrictions on goods and embargoes
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All Culture’
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company