Account Manager - (Brisbane North Territory)
- Competitive salary + car allowance + incentives + bonuses
- Opportunity to develop a long term career
- Come work with a market leader - TNT
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
You will be involved in developing new business acquisitions against targets, maintaining existing business, ensuring profit development against target and maintaining customer satisfaction.
As a Account Manager, you will establish and maintain long term corporate customer relationships as well as achieve profitable growth through the current customer base and the acquisition of new accounts. You will be a key member of our sales team and will actively contribute in development of sales strategies.
Your drive, ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and a proven track record in meeting targets will assist in ensuring you are successful in this very exciting and challenging role.
This QLD team currently consists of high performing team members that thrive on being number one, who will motivate and support YOU along the way. To fit into this dynamic team you will need to be analytical, not be afraid to bring your "A" game but most of all have a laugh with us along the way.
- New business sales experience
- Analytical and can see trends in data
- Developed selling, planning and preparation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, open minded and willing to learn
- Proven track record in corporate account management
- Implementation skills
- Presentation skills ( power point / Excel )
- Competitive salary including car allowance and incentive program
- Full training and support
- Supportive and friendly team culture
- Develop a long term career with an international company
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition, host corporate events
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: TBA - 1
Location: Brisbane South
Closing Date: Sunday, 26 August 2018